Wednesday, January 28, 2009

John-fest anyone?

So, John is gone for the week to New York. Now that is something worth crying over, except that we feel that it is important (I teared up never-the-less). But anyways, I read all these blogs where the Moms gush over their small children's nose bleeds. Why do I want to know what cute words your baby said today? Or what they don't like to eat for breakfast? If anything I want to hear how they accidentally pooped into your hand. But since I have no children, I prefer to gush over John. Which is easy since he's so hott. I love him. I really miss him. I'm trying to keep myself from whining in this blog but it's really hard. I've been away from him three times since I've known him. And believe me it wasn't easy. John likes to make it hard on me, telling how much he loves me and all. Thus, to deal with my awkward feelings of loneliness and my separation anxiety I'm going to indulge in a John-fest. The creepy stalker type of John-fest. Sweet love.


This is John with his painting. His hair was shorter - how cute.

This is John watching t.v. in my Grandma's guest room. Sexy back.

Hott.

This is John pre-marriage. Look how much thinner he was. Still hott.

John in Bucereas. We walked all the way back to the resort along the beach from there. It took us two hours in the blistering sun. Still awesome because John was there.

John on the sunset cruise (aka booze cruise). I like this one a lot.

John giving our wedding photographer the are-you-crazy-eye.

Sadly that is the end because I have to go wait for his phone call now. No more distractions.