Friday, January 9, 2009

Can you handle this?

Updated:

1. About 20 people from my workplace were laid off (that I'm aware of). Yikes. So glad that I have a job.

2. John made me try the McRib. I conceded because it reminded me of a Simpson's episode - not a real reason to the average Joe, but plenty of reason for me.

3. At lunch today the following conversation ensued regarding a bet that will remain unmentioned. . . (and it's not what you think it is):

Tanya: "What are you talking about? Look at this (me using my hand in a Vana White motion to suggest the value of me)!

John: "(silence). . . . can you hand me a napkin."

Tanya: (grab a napkin and stare in astonishment)

John: (Diet Coke droplets scattered all over face, down neck, and on sweater)

Tanya: "Thanks."

*Moments later . . . .

John: "Fine, okay. If I win you have to take out the garbage and clean the toilets for a month".

Tanya: "Okay, then you have to go to the gym everyday except Sundays for a month."

John: "Nope, you can't do that."

Tanya: "What do you mean I can't do that? I get to set the terms for my side of the bet!"

John: "Nope, bet's off."

. ... lame-o (that's because I'd win anyways, ha!).

0 comments: