Thursday, January 8, 2009

Update

Update:

1. I began school yesterday - but no one else did.

2. I began school again today - but no one else did.

3. I called John - school begins on the 12th.

4. The sill sticker for my renewal won't stick to my licence plate. You'd thunk the DMV would make a stickier sticker (this is why being an adult is frustrating - not death, not bills, . .. .).

5. A dirty Asian gangstah slapped the waitresses butt today and I had the strong desire to slam him in danglies and pull his head down to knee him in the face. But I figured I'd rather not die.

1 comments:

Michelle Glauser said...

Heee heee heee. Maybe you should start school again tomorrow, just so you can make it a good thing (good things come in threes, you know. Well, so do bad things). I can't sleep! It's driving me crazy not be able to move my leg and my foot is so cold!!!!!!